To write an effectiveprecis, read the passage several times for a full understanding. Note key points. It may, in fact, be
helpful to underline these words. Restate each paragraph in one or two sentences. In cases where there are very short
paragraphs, combine them in your restatement. Make sure that you retain the precise order of the original points, and
combine the sentences into one or more smooth paragraphs. Finally, check your precis against the original to be sure
that it is exact and retains the order, proportions, and relationships of the original.
7. Write a draft of your paper. Don’t worry muchabout the introduction or conclusion yet. Just try to get all the necessaryinformation on paper.
Most of all, we are proud of our dedicated team, who has both the creativity and understanding of our clients' needs. Our writers always follow your instructions and bring fresh ideas to the table, which remains a huge part of success in writing an essay. We guarantee the authenticity of your paper, whether it's an essay or a dissertation. Furthermore, we ensure confidentiality of your personal information, so the chance that someone will find out about our cooperation is slim to none. We do not share any of your information to anyone.
A research paper requires students to locate information about a (that is, to conduct ), take a stand on that topic, and provide (or ) for that position in an organized . (See tips and guidelines below.) Also called a term paper, research project, or research report.
The term research paper may also refer to a scholarly article that contains the results of original research or an of research conducted by others. Most scholarly articles must undergo a process of peer review before they can be accepted for publication in an academic journal.
We are extremely selective towards writers who are willing to work for our company as high quality is a rule for us, and we cannot undermine our customers’ trust. Writers and editors are obliged to pass multiple tests and complete many sample papers to be accepted to our writers’ team. That is why the papers created by our talented and experienced writers conform to high standards of academic writing.
What’s your aim in writing term papers? Could it be an academic achievement that you require? If so, then our custom essay writing service is exactly what you require. We offer students with quality term papers that contain detailed and ample analysis of resources which professors require though many students find difficulties in writing on their own. On placing an order with us, you should be certain that even the fussiest students will be delighted with the quality of the term paper offered by our term paper writing experts. We can guarantee that your term paper will be done as per your instructions.
13. Carefullyre-read your draft. Once again, it is very important to check for any writingerrors in grammar, spelling and even structure. Check your paragraphs usingwriting tools and software and make certain that your paper is an “easy read”.
5. When you feel that your research has suggested ananswer to your question that is not changing dramatically anymore, write thisdown as a tentative thesis for your paper. Check with your teacher and getfeedback on this tentative thesis. If you have to write a prospectus orproposal, this is usually a good point to do that. A research proposal providesthe background and significance of the question. It often includes a tentativethesis, depending on the assignment. A prospectus is similar to a proposal inthat it explains the question, why it is important, but it also usuallyincludes what steps you will take to accomplish the research. A researchprospectus may contain more background than a proposal. A research prospectusoften requires an annotated bibliography of resources, something that is onlysometimes required in a proposal.
2. Start reading. At first you’ll read backgroundmaterial to become familiar with the subject. If you were assigned a term paperat the beginning of the term, read ahead in some of the assigned readings,explore recommended readings, and go to the library to find books. In general,while using a search engine such as Google to find internet sites, Wikipediaand other encyclopedias may useful for background information, many teachersand most college professors do not accept these as research sources, unless theinternet source you found is well-established as authoritative or provides averifiable statistic. Use them sparingly, and only in order to get a generalpicture.
This assignment is not easy! When you have completed it well, you will never, never forget the argument, the
examples, and the development of the article. More than likely you will also be learning that, when you write research
papers and other critical papers, you ability to write theprecis is central to the basics of analysis, synthesis,
comparison, and other key, higher order thinking skills absolutely required for your success in college and in the
profession or career you have chosen when you graduate.
This checklist of questions will help you evaluate drafts of a summary.
- Is the summary economical and precise?(John C.
- Is the summary neutral in its representation of the original author's ideas, omitting the writer's own opinions?
- Does the summary reflect the proportionate coverage given various points in the original text?
- Are the original author's ideas expressed in the summary writer's own words?
- Does the summary use attributive tags (such as 'Weston argues') to remind readers whose ideas are being presented?
- Does the summary quote sparingly (usually only key ideas or phrases that cannot be said precisely except in the original author's own words)?
- Will the summary stand alone as a and piece of writing?
- Is the original cited so that readers can locate it?"