Management Science, INFORMS Journal on Computing, European Journal of Operational Research, Discrete Applied Mathematics, Annals of Operations Research, IEE Transactions on Scheduling and Logistics, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Computers & Operations Research, ZOR - Methods and Models of Operations Research, OR Letters, Journal of Scheduling, International Transactions in Operational Research, Parallel Processing Letters, Journal of Heuristics, Production Planning and Control, Omega, Optimization, Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, International Journal of Operational Research, International Journal of Production Research, Journal of Manufacturing Systems, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, RAIRO Operations Research
- 6th International Conference on Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications (SIMULTECH 2016), Lisbon / Portugal, July 29 - 31, 2016 ();
- The Eighth International Conference on Advances in System Simulation (SIMUL 2016), Rom / Italien, August 21 - 25, 2016 ();
- The International Conference on Mechanical Design and Control Engineering (MDCE2016), Wuhan / China, November 19 - 20, 2016 ();
- 3rd International Conference on Information Science and Security (ICISS 2016), Pattaya / Thailand, December 19 - 22, 2016 ();
- and The 2017 IAENG International Conference on Operations Research (ICOR'17), Hongkong / China, March 15 - 17, 2017 ();
- Fourth International Conference on Control, Decision, and Information Technologies (CoDIT'17), Barcelona / Spanien, April 5 - 7, 2017 ();
- 7th International Conference on Circuit, System and Simulation (ICCSS 2017), London / UK, July 14 - 17, 2017 ();
- 7th International Conference on Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications (SIMULTECH 2017), Madrid / Spanien, July 29 - 31, 2017 ();
- The XIV International Multidisciplinary Modelling and Simulation Multiconference (I3M 2017), Barcelona / Spanien, September 18 - 20, 2017 ();
- 7th International Conference on IT convergence and Security (ICITCS 2017), Seoul / Republic Korea, September 25 - 28, 2017 ();
- The Ninth International Conference on Advances in System Simulation (SIMUL 2017), Athen / Griechenland, October 8 - 12, 2017 ();
- International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Systems Management (IESM'2017), Saarbrücken / Deutschland, October 11 - 13, 2017 ();
- International Symposium on Mechanical Design, Manufacture and Automation (ISMDMA 2017), Dubai / UAE, November 24 - 26, 2017 () (Program Chair) (); ()
- and The 2018 IAENG International Conference on Operations Research (ICOR'18), Hongkong / China, March 14 - 16, 2018 ();
- Fifth International Conference on Control, Decision, and Information Technologies (CoDIT'18), Thessaloniki / Griechenland, April 10 - 13, 2018 ();
- 16th IFAC Symposium on Information Control Problems in Manufacturing (INCOM 2018), Bergamo / Italien, June 11 - 13, 2018 ();
- 8th International Conference on Circuit, System and Simulation (ICCSS 2018), Guangzhou / China, July 14 - 16, 2018 ();
- 8th International Conference on Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications (SIMULTECH 2018), Porto / Portugal, July 29 - 31, 2018 ();
- 9th IFAC Conference on Manufacturing Modelling, Management and Control (MIM'2019), Berlin / Germany, August 28 - 30, 2019 ().
Industrial automation (IA) systems and products, which utilize measurement, control and information technologies, are used across the world as fundamental infrastructure for achieving safe, stable and highly efficient plant operation. In order to keep the systems and products effective throughout the plant lifecycle, customers need to periodically check their effectiveness and take prompt action if any problem is identified.
CENTUM VP is a next-generation Integrated Production Control System which provides solutions to improve operation efficiency (Operational Excellence) based on Yokogawa's VigilantPlant concept. In the development of Integrated Production Control Systems, we have expanded the functions of the Human Machine Interface (HMI) maintaining the main essence of CENTUM series, regardless of the changes of platforms.
Recipe management software refers to the computer software used to manage product names and their corresponding recipes and set the recipe data in the control system in order to control the operations of a plant in which multiple materials are blended to manufacture a number of different products.
Recently, there is an increasing demand for operation and monitoring of all the various controllers distributed in the field on the same screens to improve plant operation efficiency. The purpose of the Unified Gateway Station (UGS) is to connect external controllers, such as the STARDOM's FCN/FCJ autonomous controllers and other vendors' controllers, to the CENTUM VP integrated production control system and to operate and monitor those external controllers on the Human Interface Station (HIS) screens, the operation and monitoring screens for the CENTUM VP.
The worlds of process automation and production management have been converging for some time. What once used to be islands of automation and production management functionality connected through highly proprietary integration schemes that were costly to maintain have developed into integrated platforms that provide seamless data exchange between the world of automation and the plant floor, the functions of production and operations management, and integration with business level systems.
For the past 35 years, developments of a distributed control system (DCS) have been evolving to raise productivity and enhance plant operation. As field instruments advance, there is a need to exchange large amount of process data and parameters among various diagnostic devices for stability of plant operation.
Saudi Aramco's operations span the globe and the energy industry. The world leader in crude oil production, Saudi Aramco also owns and operates an extensive network of refining and distribution facilities, and is responsible for gas processing and transportation installations that fuel Saudi Arabia's industrial sector. An array of international subsidiaries and joint ventures deliver crude oil and refined products to customers worldwide.
is working to produce a standard addressing the automation of procedures in the continuous process industries. This committee was formed in 2010 and published its first work product, a Technical Report, in 2013 titled “ISA-TR106.00.01-2013 Procedure Automation for Continuous Process Operations - Models and Terminology.” The Technical Report is available at
Part 3 defines Manufacturing Operations Management activities and is widely used by manufacturing companies to describe their MOM requirements and functions.
Parts 1 and 2 define a framework for exchanging data between Enterprise (Level 4) and Manufacturing Operations Management (Level 3) systems. Parts 1 and 2 were originally published in 2000 and 2001 respectively. In 2010 updated versions of both Parts were released. The updates incorporate feedback from users of the standard and knowledge gained writing Parts 3, 4 and 5.
The ISA-95 standard provides a framework for exchanging manufacturing data between enterprise and manufacturing systems as well as between different Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) systems. The standard has been widely adopted by manufacturing companies in the continuous, batch and discrete industries and by system suppliers at the MOM and enterprise levels.