The next section of the paper considers what South Africa must do to address these identified problems and issues and to increase industry, attract foreign investment, increase regional trade, provide for improved self-determination and otherwise better position itself for sustainable development.
- History term paper ideas vary from the Aztecs of New Mexico to Sitting Bull and early American History. Slavery, the industrial revolution, Kennedy and Vietnam and more. Get original ideas from Paper Masters on your History term paper.
- Science term paper topics that give you unique ideas for your research on anything from global warming, human genome, minerals, neandertals, and 100's more topic ideas.
Although avoidance tactics were promoted by the national government, precautionary strategies were adopted and utilized by gay communities. Distributing information through newspapers, pamphlets, and talks, the community-based campaigns emphasized safe sex and safe practices. Using condoms regardless of HIV status, communication between sexual partners, and simply avoiding intercourse were universal precautions emphasized in both American and European gay health campaigns. With a nontransmission focus, safe sex knowledge was designed and presented in simple language, not medical terminology, so that the information was easy to understand. Although “don’t ask, don’t tell” strategies were still adopted by many gay men, the universal safe sex strategy employed by the gay community promoted discussions about sex without necessarily calling for private conversations. The visibility and accessibility to information helped gay men understand HIV and promoted individual responsibility. The national pedagogy, by contrast, banned sexually explicit discussions in the public sphere. Individuals were encouraged to interrogate their partners in private without truly comprehending either the questions asked or the answers received. Lack of detailed information and the inability to successfully investigate a partner’s sexual past facilitated a need for an organized method of identifying HIV-positive individuals.
- Political Science Term Paper topic suggestions give the warn out topics of democracy, liberty, the President and Congress, new life with interesting and innovative twists on common Poly Sci assignments.
- Basic literature topics become masterpieces when you use literature term paper topic suggestions from Paper Masters. 100's of topic suggestions ranging from Gilgamesh to The Glass Menagerie to The God of Small Things all can give you an edge in your literture term paper.
- Geography is sometimes difficult to introduce a unique topic to your research paper. Paper Masters provides a wide variety of geography term paper topics for you to write on. Use our samples to get you started!
- Philosophy can be difficult to comprehend and even more difficult to write a term paper on. Get well-thought-out philosophy topic suggestions from our vast array of ideas. Topics such as the illusion of free will, justice in the City of God, Plato's Allegory of the Cave and many more.
- We specialize in education research and have the most contemporary listing of topics available for the Education Major. From cirriculum standards to improving educational outcomes, there isn't an education topic that we don't offer you a unique perspective on with our sample term paper topics.
With the intention of stemming HIV, the CDC’s Donald Francis proposed, at the 1985 International Conference on AIDS in Atlanta, that gay men have sex only with other men who had the same HIV antibody status; accordingly, he presented a mathematical model for testing. Shortly thereafter, HIV testing centers were established, and the national campaign, centered on avoiding HIV-positive individuals, was implemented. Instead of adopting safe sex education and behaviors, the government merely inserted technology into existing avoidance paradigms. HIV tests were valid only if the last sexual exchange or possible exposure had occurred within six months to a year earlier. However, many people misinterpreted negative test results as an indicator of who was “uninfected,” thus merely reinforcing educated guesses. With the test viewed as an ultimate assessment for determining a sexual partner’s safety, many individuals relied on HIV test results to confirm individual theories of who was and was not infected. Unrealistic discussions about sexual practices and behaviors were detrimental to the American population, especially adolescents and young adults.
- Research papers on IBD discuss inflammatory bowel disease, which is a generalized term for a host of conditions marked by chronic inflammation of at least part of the digestive tract.
A recent report, by the Institute of Medicine on AIDS in Africa towards 2020, recommended 10-year country roadmaps, more efficient models of care and treatment, the integration of AIDS interventions with other relevant health programmes, and an analysis and long-term plan to meet workforce needs.
In 2015, NIH and OAR mandated that in the future, AIDS funds can only be used in for research addressing “high” or “medium” priority areas of AIDS research as defined in "NIH HIV/AIDS Research Priorities and Guidelines for Determining AIDS Funding".