Social sciences refer to the studies of everything that has to do with people: people behavior, habits, attitudes and underlying principles. Economics, Political Science, Psychology, Native Studies, and Sociology are often covered by the term social sciences.
Please see some sample social science research papers written by our writers.
- Developmental Stages Research Paper discusses an example of an order placed for a graduate paper and specifies characteristics that must be examined in the project.
- Somatoform Disorders research papers delve into the psychological problem of physical ailments that cannot be explained like other anxiety disorders.
- Pleasure Principle research papers examine the foundations of Freudian psychology, the idea that the human being will instinctively seek to avoid pain and seek out pleasure in the drive to satisfy psychological and biological urges.
- Personality Traits and Depression Research Paper delves into how personality traits may affect depression and also the study the relationship between belief and good luck.
-Treatment of People with Mental and Physical Disabilities Research Paper looks at how the social attitudes have changed with regards to the development of public policies.
- Study of Human Behavior research papers discuss the study that focuses on several of the social sciences, principally psychology, sociology, economics, and anthropology.
- Social Psychology research papers discuss the scientific examination of how a personâs thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are influenced by the presence of others, both real and imagined.
- Research papers on sociology psychology theories discuss a branch of psychology that studies how peopleâs thoughts, behaviors, and feelings are influenced by the presence of others.
- Sensory Neuroscience Research Papers examine a subset of the psychology field that focuses on sensory stimuli, such as vision, smell, touch, taste, and hearing.
- Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale research papers discuss the psychological test designed to determine the severity of a person's obsessive-compulsive disorder symptoms.
- Schachter’s Two Factor Theory of Emotion Research Paper examines an integral part of human behavior, and how it applies in clinical practices.
- Substance Induced Anxiety Research Paper looks at a sample of an order placed for a research paper on a mood disorder with onset during intoxication.
- Psychology and Social Change Term Paper examines an example of how to order graduate level services for a project with specific details and format instructions.
- Research papers on the Power of Vulnerability look into Brene Brown’s book that provides insight into how vulnerability plays on both the worst aspects of an individuals emotional intelligence and the best aspects of their personality.
- Creativity and Problem Solving Research Paper looks at a sample of an order placed on how different researchers and theorists viewed problem solving and creativity.