- Substance Induced Anxiety Research Paper looks at a sample of an order placed for a research paper on a mood disorder with onset during intoxication.
- Somatoform Disorders research papers delve into the psychological problem of physical ailments that cannot be explained like other anxiety disorders.
- Evaluating a Psychological Test Research Paper delves into an example of an order places on a test evaluation. It giver specific guidelines for what sources can be used, and the types of questions needed to be asked.
- Emotional Intelligence Research Paper looks at a sample of an order placed for graduate level services with the organization and structure of paper in a specific format.
- Creativity and Problem Solving Research Paper looks at a sample of an order placed on how different researchers and theorists viewed problem solving and creativity.
The second type of paper is a literature review that summarizes the research conducted by other people on a particular topic. If you are writing a psychology research paper in this form, your instructor might specify the number of studies that you need to cite as well as the length. Student literature reviews are often required to cite between 5 and 20 studies and are usually between 8 and 20 pages in length.
One option is to consider writing a of a published psychology book or academic journal article. For example, you might write a critical analysis of Sigmund Freud's Interpretation of Dreams or you might evaluate a more recent book such as Philip Zimbardo's The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil.
- Predominant Behavioral Styles Research Paper explores lives of four individuals that have similar behavioral styles and how they would work together on a team.
This sample psychology research paper is published for educational and informational purposes only. Free research papers, are not written by our writers, they are contributed by users, so we are not responsible for the content of this free sample paper. If you want to buy a high quality research paper on psychology at affordable price please use .
There have been many fascinating and groundbreaking experiments throughout the history of psychology, providing ample material for students looking for an interesting term paper topic. In your paper, you might choose to summarize the experiment, analyze the ethics of the research, or evaluate the implications of the study. Possible experiments that you might consider include:
One of the simplest ways to find a great topic is to choose an interesting person in the and write a paper about them. Your paper might focus on many different elements of the individual's life, such as their biography, professional history, theories, or influence on psychology.
Exploring a or a specific treatment modality can also be a good topic for a psychology paper. Some potential abnormal psychology topics include specific psychological disorders or particular treatment modalities, including:
Literature reviews often begin by introducing the research question before narrowing the focus down to the specific studies of interest in the paper. You should then described each study in considerable detail. You should also evaluate and compare the studies that you cite and then offer your discussion of the implications of the findings.
While this type of paper may be historical in nature, there is no need for this assignment to be dry or boring. Psychology is full of fascinating figures rife with intriguing stories and anecdotes. Consider such famous individuals as , , , or one of the many other .