- Knowledge of Comparative Religion Research Paper examines an order placed for a religion paper that must include practices, rituals, and connections of religions.
- Jesus Christ and Ethics term paper discusses the role of ethics in Jesus Christ’s life, as laid out in the New Testament according to Christian Ethics.
The influence of the Crimea Khazars has been mentionedin this context; their ruler,nobility and part of the population were Judaised in the 8 c., and manyJews who had emigrated from Asia Minor and Byzantium, lived amongthem." - Ante Soric et al (editors), (Zagreb: MGC, 1989), page 28.
Several hypotheses havebeen proposed on the possible origin of a Jewish or Judaised populationwho marked the graves of their dead in this unusual way and had literatepeople among them.
Beyond that, theorigin of this Jewish settlement remains a mystery: One hypothesis hassuggested that they may have been influenced by the Crimean Khazars, atribe whose leaders converted to Judaism in the eighth century." - RuthEllen Gruber, , 3rd edition (Jason Aronson,1999), page 248.
Central to these events is God's apostle, Moses, who was commissioned to lead Israel out of Egypt, mediate God's Covenant to them, and bring them to Canaan.
Behind the legends and the multiform law collections, a historical figure must be posited to whom the legends and the legislative activity could be attached.
The schematic character of this tradition does not impair the historicity of a migration to Egypt, an enslavement by Egyptians, and an escape from Egypt under an inspired leader by some component of the later league of Israelite tribes.
After describing Jewish process theology and then considering Berrys cosmological worldviews and his believe in the importance of protecting the natural environment, the paper discusses the ways in which Jewish process theology agrees with the claims and arguments made by Berry.
- Shaivism research papers discuss the oldest sect of Hinduism that focuses on the belief that the god Shiva is the Supreme God and that he has five major tasks in the universe.
- Comparing Hinduism and Buddhism Research Papers delves into a sample of a paper order for a religion research paper with only scholarly resources used.
The paper includes information on assessing the risk of suicide, intervention techniques in the crisis and post-crisis phases, helping the family of friends of attempted and completed suicides, and the impact that suicide has on counselors.
- Female Rabbis Research Paper discusses the different movements in religions, and their point of view about having women in different roles in the church.
Ancestry has birth, marriage and death announcements from the NYT and a few other newspapers from 1851 to 2003, but their index of those notices is atrocious.
Scholarly opinions in favor of the KhazartheoryThe idea that Khazars contributed to a certain extent to the gene pool ofEastern European Jewry has been, and still is, championed by a largenumber of legitimate folklorists and historians, as well as by popularauthors.
- More than 2500 years ago, the historical Gautama Buddha embarked on his spiritual journey by searching out and following the many popular gurus of India and Nepal.