- Philosophy and ethics research papers discuss what people believe, such as religion, which offers rules of morality that they feel they are obligated to follow.
- Research papers on philosophical issues explore the issues in philosophy that touch on epistemology, logic, metaphysics, ethics, aesthetics, and even politics.
- Ethical decision making research papers examine the choices that one makes when faced with standards of behavior that tell an individual how to act in a given situation.
This paper supports Kant's theory that though man may incorporate personal and sometimes selfish considerations into the process of ethical determinations, this does not negate the moral applications of these choices.
At the same time, Kant's theories call in to question whether the effects of moral choices, whether good or not, are considered good simply becasue of the intention of the individual making the determination.
These guidelines represent a strict interpretation of what is ethical. Many people will find looser standards acceptable. Even if you prefer a much looser standard, I hope you will find this document useful: you can compare your plans to this strict interpretation to find places in your plan that need special attention. So instead of thinking, "beyond this you may not proceed," many people may think instead "beyond this, proceed with caution."
This paper demonstrates that the current welfare system is based on the moral and ethical choices of society and of the individual, and considers Kant's perspectives on moral obligations in its development.
If a complaint is filed alleging a failure to disclose information required by this section, the commission shall determine whether the information was disclosed to the attorney or certified public accountant.
Although Kant specifies that altruistic citizens subject themselves to their sovereign, they must also police their sovereign, and therefore, the long-term results of Reagan's decision are in the hands of the people.
- Research papers on social philosophy explore the academic discipline that studies social behavior and society, placing importance on understanding the contexts under which ethical questions can be examined.
- The Socratic Method research paper illustrates that the rhetorical method is a technique of questioning which works to define the meanings of words used in statements and to get an individual to say just what he means when he says something.
- Deontological ethical theory research papers discuss the normative ethics position that states that the morality of an individualâs action depends upon his or her adherence to rules.
- Spinoza ethics research papers examine Baruch Spinozaâs greatest work in Ethics, originally denounced as expressing atheism, but profoundly influential on Continental philosophy.
Research questions on How to manage use-of-force ethical issues: This research must address what criminal justice and private security managers and executives are doing to address use-of-force issues from an ethical point of view. The research must describe modern methods of controlling police brutality, the Use of Force Matrix, training, and legal issues concerning use of force by law enforcement. Im sorry the instruction above is not right. these instruction here are the right directions
In this 15 page research paper, an in-depth look at concerns over ethics, morals, religious statements etc; and their relevance to free speech rights are considered in light of the unique situation faced by public speakers.