- Analysis of a Models/Philosophical Statement research papers discuss an order placed on an analysis of Tom Lickona’s approach to character education.
- A Wonderlic Test and Standardized Test research paper examines a sample of an order placed on discussing two different tests using two different articles.
- A Education of Special Needs Students research paper delves into an example of how to order a graduate level research paper, with an outline of the paper included.
- Wilson Reading System research papers look into the literacy program, based on the Orton-Gillingham principles, designed for children and adults.
Although this list suggests that there is a simple, linear process to writing such a paper, the actual process of writing a research paper is often a messy and recursive one, so please use this outline as a flexible guide.
- Liberal Education research papers discuss the liberal arts education and how it emphasizes on the importance of society, culture, and diversity.
- Research papers on prediabetes discuss the condition of elevated blood sugar but the blood sugar is not high enough for it to be diagnosed as type 2 diabeties.
- Phenylketonuria research papers discuss the inherited disease, present from birth, that results from the absence, or near absence, of phenylalanine hydroxylase (PAH) enzyme activity.
- A Lesson Plan using Brown Bear Brown Bear research paper previews a sample paper order placed for a lesson plan, it explains the format of the lesson plan, and materials needed.
- Multicultural Lesson Plan research papers look at an example of how to order an education research paper on a lesson plan format for a pre-school setting.
Certainly, the United States is suffering a severe economic recession. However, institution of the draft would lead to positive economic consequences. For example, the draft would provide a source of full-time income for otherwise jobless Americans, thus reducing America’s high unemployment rates. Supporting this, Galston observes that this was certainly the case during the 1974–75 recessions and the recession of 1982–83 (219). Similarly, the increased number of training posts would open up countless numbers of jobs for civilians, thus also succeeding in reducing unemployment rates. Additionally, the economic crisis would have the effect of retaining those already enlisted in the armed forces. In fact, a research group found that for each one percent increase in the unemployment rate, retention rates went up two percent in the military (Marshall). Additionally, an economist at the University of Chicago, Gary Becker, argues that the financing of a large volunteer army during a long war increases tax rates, and the draft would directly affect lowered budget costs per soldier (Marshall). Therefore, reinstating compulsory conscription would not only aid America through this economic crisis, but would also increase our force strength during America’s global war on terror.
- Research Papers on Osteomalacia look into the disease characterized by the softening of the bones due to inadequate levels of certain minerals, specifically calcium and phosphate.
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy research papers discuss the chronic neurological condition with the main symptom being a recurrence, of unprovoked seizures.
- Research papers on the Norovirus discuss the infection that causes inflammation in either or both the stomach and intestines, resulting in symptoms of vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach pain.