- An Africa and Economic Growth research paper discusses a preview of an order placed for a literature review with specific questions to be answered.
- A Davos World Economic Forum research paper discusses the meeting of business leaders and economists as they go over the world’s recovery from the largest financial crisis since the Great Depression.
The papers in Volume 29 of illustrate the depth and breadth of taxation-related research by NBER research associates, both in terms of methodological approach and in terms of topics. In the first paper, former NBER President Martin Feldstein estimates how much revenue the federal government could raise by limiting tax expenditures in various ways, such as capping deductions and exclusions. The second paper, by George Bulman and Caroline Hoxby, makes use of a substantial expansion in the availability of education tax credits in 2009 to study whether tax credits have a significant causal effect on college attendance and related outcomes. In the third paper, Casey Mulligan discusses how the Affordable Care Act (ACA) introduces or expands taxes on income and on full-time employment. In the fourth paper, Bradley Heim, Ithai Lurie, and Kosali Simon focus on the "young adult" provision of the ACA that allows young adults to be covered by their parents' insurance policies. They find no meaningful effects of this provision on labor market outcomes. The fifth paper, by Louis Kaplow, identifies some of the key conceptual challenges to analyzing social insurance policies, such as Social Security, in a context in which shortsighted individuals fail to save adequately for retirement.
- Industry Impacted by the Macro Economy research papers delve into an industry impacted by the macro economy. Show how the industry was influenced.
Discussion PapersAbstract:This Paper characterizes the term structure of risk measures such as Value at Risk (VaR) and expected shortfall under different econometric approaches including multivariate regime switching, GARCH-in-mean models with student-t errors, two-component GARCH models and a non-parametric bootstrap.
- Current State of Economy research papers delve into a preview of an order placed on a mini-research project with specific questions to be answered.
- The economic history of the United States and the Global Economy, with research paper topic suggestions on historical aspects of the economy.
- An Economic Development Strategy research paper discusses the past and present in rural economy, looking at agricultural aspects and also tourism.
- Kampuchea: Politics, Economics, and Society research papers examine one of the thirty six volumes that examines the practice of Marxist doctrines in different countries.
Keywords: ; ; (search for similar items in EconPapers)
JEL-codes: (search for similar items in EconPapers)
New Economics Papers: this item is included in and
Citations (4) Downloads: (external link)
CEPR Discussion Papers are free to download for our researchers, subscribers and members.
This paper replaces an earlier draft titled "Macroeconomic Switching". There is a second paper, givingmethodological details, in the directory reached from this link.
- Economic and Monetary Union research papers discuss the formation of economic unanimity throughout Europe and the eventual adaptation of the Euro.
- Feminization of Labor in Pakistan research papers look at a sample of an order placed on an economics project that has specific source requirements.
- A Latin American Economics research paper delves into the development of economics in the late twentieth century in Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay.
- The research paper demonstrates that there are a number of reasons why these macroeconomic variables can only be delineated with considerable difficulty.
Economics can be a difficult topic when having to write research on it. Let Paper Masters suggest a topic for you or give us your custom research paper topic on any subject you need. From Adam Smith to Max Weber, Economic development of third world nations to the Economy in Modern Asia, Paper Masters can put together a project that you can be proud of.