- Abuse in Group Homes for the Elderly research Paper examines a sample of an order placed for a nursing class for an evidence based clinical project.
- Active Substance Abuser research papers look at a sample of an order placed for an assignment on a recovering substance abuser or someone who is currently a substance abuser.
- Here Comes the Groom research papers look at an article written by Andrew Sullivan stating that society should allow gay marriages instead of using the term “domestic partnership”.
- Urban Legend: Killer in the Backseat research papers look at one of the many urban legends and how it reflects information about attitudes and behaviors of society.
Determining organizational structure best suited for an organization is generally found within the six key elements of organizational structure and choosing those to implement those best suited for the organization....
Your proposal MUST include five sources that are not limited to websites, and all websites mustinclude an operating URL. I will provide comments and, if possible, leads on resources that you shouldinclude in your paper. I will reject papers whose topic, format, or preparation do not strictly address therequirements outlined here, but rejected proposals will not count against your grade. However, I will automatically deduct a letter grade off the final grade for any paper for which I do not receive aproposal, regardless of how good your final product may be, so do not be tempted to skip submitting aproposal.
- You can use 3"x5" index cards and note down one, or a series of connected facts, on a card. You then use the cards to organize the information in the way you want to use it in the paper. One problem is that you may get bogged down in detail. The other is that it can be difficult to review index cards at examination time. In general this is the method that is successful for most people. Make sure that you note down on each card the source of your information or you lose track of what each card means.
- Finally you can try to summarize a chapter on letter or legal paper. You can note down both facts and arguments at length. This system can be cumbersome if you take a lot of notes, but is very good for reviewing before exams.
- Family Studies research paper discusses a sample of an order placed on Domestic Violence and the format of the paper, requirements for the journal articles and etc.
Your paper must have an abstract. In social scientific literature, abstractssummarize the basic questions, methods, relevance, and conclusions of a researchpaper. You should prepare a descriptive abstract, a paragraph at the outset of the paper that briefly summarizes: one, the subject of the paper, the question you are asking about that subject, and whatyou are asking about this subject (e.g., "This paper will analyze Planet of the Apes toys and examine howthese toys reflect racial symbolism in the late-1960's and early 1970's"); two, why thisresearch topic is anthropologically significant (e.g., using the Apes example,you would then say why the toys provide a distinctive insight into how race isconstructed in myriad mostly unrecognized forms); three, your research methods(e.g., "I examined Planet of the Apes collectors' literature online,consulted books on the toys and the movie itself, and surveyed supportingacademic literature on race and racism"); and, three, a hint to yourconclusion(s) that foreshadows what your study will focus on, your basic take on thesubject, and the implications. The abstract should be less than 100words. Many writers prepare their abstract last, when they've actuallywritten the paper and can summarize all the essential information in theirpaper, so don't feel this must be done at the outset when you are confronting ablank page and still trying to figure out what you have to say.
You should be able to state how your topic is properly conceived of as an element of modern material culture; i.e., it must conform to the course definition of material culture as the products and precedents of human social behavior, and it must stay within the general boundaries of our perception of the "modern." This includes a whole lot of possibilities, but it is not so broad that ANY subject will be suitable for the term paper. Given the breadth of subjects that can be considered part of material culture, it is not difficult to find a topic, but you should be sure to find a topic that can be examined within 10-15 pages and will not require a dissertation-length analysis. Graduate students' papers should be at least 20 pages in length.
These are excerpts of research papers. Please access the order form for custom research papers, essays, term papers, thesis, dissertations, case study and book reports.
- Bananas, Beaches, and Bases research paper goes into the symbolism of these terms, and the different ways that men in power have exploited women.